You might have heard of the terms sketch, prototype, wireframe, mockup when designing a product/website. All are not the same. These are the 4 different stages of the product design flow in the order-
Sketch -> Wireframe -> Mockup -> Prototype
Let us see the individual processes in the design/development of a product/website.
The first step in the product design is the sketch. It is nothing but a freehand drawing where the ideas in the mind get accumulated on paper or a visual board. It is basically the skeleton or a rough start to the product design. It is just enough to get a basic idea or knowledge about your product and the way the designing process has to continue.
Tools Used- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
A wireframe is something higher than the sketch. It is a low-fidelity way that deals with structures and layouts. Here the design is conceptualized and all the ideas are incorporated into it. This forms the foundation for the product/website.
Tools Used- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Wireframe.cc, Invision Studio, Figma, Avocode,
This high-fidelity mockup design looks almost like a finished product/website. But it is just the static representation and does not allow for any interactions or clicks. The mockup helps the graphic designer to show their clients the product in a realistic environment.
Tools Used- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Invision Studio, Figma, Avocode
This is akin to the finished product or can be alternately called the beta version of the product/website. Here processes are simulated and interactions are possible. But dummy content is placed and tested to get feedback. This high-fidelity prototype helps to minimize errors so that the product can go into development and get completed without any glitches in the design architecture.
Tools Used- Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Figma, Avocode, Invision Studio
These were the 4 important stages in the design of a product. Each step takes you a step closer to the final product/website design. There is no rigid rule to follow in web designing. It depends on the customer’s requirements and time. But if you want your final product to be successful, it is best that you get it done from graphic design & web design experts.
What do you think about these design steps? Type your valuable comments below.
An e-commerce web app needs consistent communication between the client-end browser and the database-side server. If you are to provide the best user-experience to the user, the I/O bound tasks have to be fast. This is where NodeJS comes into the picture.
1. It is a cross-platform framework that runs on Windows, Linux, or MAC.
2. It offers easy scalability for e-commerce web applications.
3. It supports implementing a lot of plugins using the NPM (Node Package Manager).
4. Since it is an open-source platform, it keeps receiving upgrades.
5. It allows for caching single modules automatically thus increasing the loading speed.
6. It is an event-based platform meaning all that happens is a reaction to an event. Thus the requests are accepted and processed in loops. This event loop is a runtime part and is of great use for developing gaming apps, real-time apps, chat apps, etc.
7. It uses a single thread for handling connections while other web servers create a new thread for every new connection. This makes it suitable for web apps where multiple tasks run concurrently. Also, the app utilizes less memory because of this functionality.
10. NodeJS uses asynchronous methods to help the app execute tasks faster instead of having to wait in the queue. It instead queues callbacks in the loop in the same order as it was received.
11. It provides the option of non-blocking I/O systems thus helping to process several requests simultaneously.
12. It is an extensible and competent platform and can be customized as per the requirements.
NodeJS is best when your app has to maintain a persistent connection between the browser and the server like the e-commerce apps wherein a lot of database calls and I/O operations are required. Famous e-commerce sites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart use this app.
Employee management forms the core of business success. If you hire the right resources and manage them efficiently, they will be productive and an asset to your organization. HR management, hence, is something that cannot be ignored.
Manging people (employees) in an organization is a time-consuming affair. When you automate tasks for employee management using appropriate software, not only will it save time but also streamline processes saving your resources and money. Such automated software is called HRMS software.
HR software manages the day-to-day task of HR professionals like leave management, payroll management, roster marking, shift management, recruitment and so on. HRMS software is not meant for big organizations only. HRMS software for small businesses effectively unburdens them from employee management so that they can focus on scaling up their profits.
The benefits of proper HRMS software is immense.
It streamlines the HR processes
It removes process bottlenecks
It decreases time, resources and efforts
It reduces the manual paperwork filing and maintenance
It lowers the operational cost
It effectively communicates information between employees and management.
It increases employee resource efficiency
Selecting a proper HRMS for your enterprise is a tricky affair. Some of the best HRMS solutions available in the market may not be the best fit for your organization. Instead, it is highly recommended that you approach a good software company to either fully develop HRMS software from scratch based on your needs or make subtle changes in the available template to suit your organization’s requirements. When you customize HRMS software, look into-
HRMS software price
HRMS software features
HRMS software solution is effective when it has all the important basic features and is user-friendly.
At Daddy’s Code, our efficient software developers have designed HRMS software that has all the best features and is easy to use.
Fully automated to provide an effortless user experience.
User-friendly and easy-to-use interface for convenience
Easy navigation to effortlessly allow access to its varied features
Fully scalable for future addition of features
Customizable as per the enterprise processes
Employee self-service module so that employees can view and fill in their goals, plans, and work completion
Real-time dashboard to effectively monitor and take quick decisions.
Contact us and ask for a free trial of our HRMS software. We customize the software as per your enterprise needs.
Include These 22 Important Features in Your Grocery Delivery App
Grocery shopping is no easy task. You wait in the queue. You miss shopping for a few items. Walking in the long aisle looking at the price of each item is time-consuming. Shopping for groceries is inconvenient and a waste of time too.
It is precisely these factors that people prefer to shop for groceries online. Grofers app, Amazon grocery app and the recent JioMart app have already set good examples. If you are interested in an online grocery store, this is the right time to go for it.
But sets apart a good online grocery app from the rest? Its features have to be user-friendly and unique. Let us have a look at the features that have to be incorporated into a good online grocery shopping app.
1. User Registration- User registration through varied means like email, mobile number and login through the already existing Google account is a must when designing a good online grocery app.
2. Profile Management- The users will have to fill in details like the primary address, secondary address, pincode, contact details, etc to enable easy home delivery of the ordered products. Also, the pincode helps the grocery delivery app to estimate the time needed for the product to be delivered. This displayed estimated delivery date helps customers to plan their purchase accordingly.
3. Sales and offers- The offers and discounts should be displayed in the form of sliding banners on the home page to entice customers to shop or at least click on it.
4. Search Products- The product search feature should be very powerful so as to enable easy search through filters and product sorting.
5. Search Suggestions- When the user starts typing their product query in the search box, a text box appears below with product search suggestions. This feature is an AI algorithm based on popular searches and the user search activity history.
6. Bulk purchases- This feature in the online grocery shopping app helps customers to order in bulk. But usually, an order limit is set so that the benefit is not misused by a few.
7. Schedule delivery time- The schedule delivery date feature is to select appropriate delivery time and date by the users as per their convenience.
8. Item listing- The users can keep on adding items to the cart. These listed items can be purchased or removed from the cart at the final checkout session just before the bill payment. The users are given an option to save the deleted items for a later purchase.
9. Shopping Cart- The shopping cart will include the added items. It will have options for the product quantity, its price, and the product link. The users can delete the product or save it for later purchase.
10. Checkout Process- The step-by-step checkout process will guide you until the final payment and thereby, the confirmation of your order. It will also give the user the option to cancel the checkout before the final payment. The address selection, special note and the billing address in case of multiple saved addresses are also required.
11. Cost calculator- This feature helps the users to track their expenses and make adjustments based on their budget before making the purchase.
12. Convenient payment gateway- The payment feature will integrate varied payment gateway plugins like mobile wallet, money card, net banking, cash-on-delivery, and so on.
13. Delivery status- Integrate the tracking option in the online grocery app. This will help users know the delivery status including the date and time.
14. Order Management- The order management in a grocery delivery app allows customers to cancel the order, track the order, submit a review of the product, reorder the same item, and view the order history.
15. Pincode Delivery- When the user types in the pincode, the estimated delivery date and the option of availability of cash-on-delivery are displayed. Alternately, the pincode can be displayed based on user location access.
16. Re-order grocery items- In the ordered item’s history, the user is shown the option of reordering previously purchased products. This saves them from having to search the item all over again.
17. Recommendations (Products for you)- Based on the user’s search history and preferences, the grocery shopping app suggests products or brands to the users.
18. Online chat- The chat feature in the on-demand grocery app helps users to have their queries resolved fast.
19. Push Notifications- This is to keep the users notified of the discounts, offers, new launches of products and so on.
20. Pickup Points- Through this option, users can pick up the ordered item from selected pick up points in their town at a time convenient to them.
21. Customer feedback- This feature allows customers to review and comment on the purchased items. It helps in better user-experiences. The businesses can use the feedback to strategize the product’s usefulness, its quality assurance, updates and other product launches.
22. Customer loyalty programs- Businesses can provide referral programs to customers and offer incentives in the form of coupon codes or product discounts.
The online grocery shopping app development is not something that can be attempted by everyone. It requires detail, perfection, and commitment. Get it done by a professional who has past experience in mobile app development. Do not compromise on quality for a lesser budget. It will result in a crappy app that will provide the worst user-experience.
Surat is synonymous with good food. Imagine having to pick the top 10 foods to eat in Surat. It seems nearly impossible for us. Trust us when we say that we had a tough time listing it.
Here are the 10 top foods to eat in Surat in random order-
The best food, your stay at Surat is incomplete if you have not tasted Undhiyu. This lip-smacking dish is now available throughout the year, but nothing can beat the freshness of this delicacy in winter.
Do not be surprised to know that an entire street in winter gets dedicated to selling ponk varieties in Surat. From Ponk vada to bhel, have it with limbu-mari ni sev or lasan sev. This tender Jowar seeds will leave you craving for some more.
Said to be invented by mistake, the Locho dish has made its place permanently in the heart of Surtis. Have it with sev, raw onion and chutney and you will have a tasteful explosion in your mouth.
A local saying goes “Surat nu jaman, Kashi nu maran” meaning you will attain salvation if you eat food in Surat and die in Kashi (Varanasi). So, the best start to taste Surat food is by gorging on the rich Surat thali. Need we say that it will be an awesome experience in itself?
People outside Gujarat may have heard of Dhokla, but many have not heard of Khamni. The Khamani batter is cooked in a kadai and not steamed and this is what differentiates it from the Khaman. A generous amount of sev sprinkled on top and Khamni is ready to be relished and cherished.
In winter, as you start nearing Surat from the Mumbai highway, get ready to notice roadside stalls selling a tasty dish by the name Umbadiyu. This beautiful dish is a combination of simple spices, fresh winter vegetables, and a wild herb baked in an earthen pot. Have it once and the taste will linger on in your mouth for a lifetime.
Navratri or the Chandni Padwa in Gujarat is incomplete without eating Ghari. This sweet delicacy is made of khova, dry fruits, nuts, and loads of ghee. This, undoubtedly, gets a ten on ten in taste.
The Parsi population has had a big influence on the food culture of Surat and the Irani bakeries are standing proof to it. Surat has some old bakeries managed by Parsis and the nankhatai is something that you cannot miss here.
Originated in Surat, Aloo Puri can be had as a tea-time snack. Tiny puris topped with gravy of peas, onions, spices, and chutneys make this snack a most-sought-after food in Surat. You can have it every day and still be wanting some more.
This popular street food is a beautiful combination of Indian and Burmese flavors. The main ingredient is noodles and coconut soup. Have it hot and you will remember this dish every time you think of Surat.
Some more that we would like to include in the top foods to eat in Surat are:
Come to Surat on Dussehra to get a gist of what value Fafda and Jalebi combination holds to the local residents here. People stand in queues to have breakfast of fafda-jalebi on this day and this tradition still continues religiously.
Writing about Surat food is incomplete without mentioning Dhansak dal, Patra ni Machhi, and so on. These delicacies are best had in Parsi hotels in the city. Parsi food is a delight for non-vegetarians since the options are many.
Well, there ain’t any better business like food business in Surat. If you are into it, contact us to build your website for it. We design and develop responsive ecommerce websites including mobile apps for hotels, restaurants, fast-food, caterers and on-demand food services. We also offer digital marketing services inclusive of social media marketing to increase your reach.
Surat is known for fine dining and good eating. Come, be a part of it.
(Note: Photos for images sourced/credited from the internet)
Bootstrapped? Well, isn’t it the story of many startups and e-commerce businesses?
Still, you can have the best marketing strategy and no, it does not require a lot of money.
We will tell you some good effective low-budget ecommerce marketing strategies for startups and businesses that will bring visibility and traffic to your site.
Word-of-mouth referral is an effective time-tested marketing strategy. Reward such customers with offers and discounts and it will not take time for the good word to spread. Testimonials and reviews on Google and social media accounts are by far the most trusted zero-budget marketing tools.
Optimize your content, website, social media profiles so that you can attract heavy traffic to your website. Work on your backlinks and keep posting fresh quality content on your website. It helps when you are consistent in your efforts. SEO rewards are long-term given you do not stop working on it.
Make use of the various available tutorials and informative videos to keep your social media profiles rich in content. Optimize your profiles and make use of the freely available features on the accounts to establish your brand presence. It is easy when you continuously work on it.
Though some might consider emails as ineffective, the statistics show otherwise. Prepare a curated list of potential customers, prepare effective email content, and shoot it off to see the results. Your emails should persuade the receiver to go through it but it should not be invasive.
Content creation includes blog writing, infographics, podcasts, and videos. Creativity is the key when you upload content on your social media profiles. Keep posting regularly, entertain the audience, increase inbound traffic and thus improve your brand reputation.
Google PPC Ads are not necessarily costly provided you select the keyword with high-medium traffic volume but low competition. The social media ads are also effective and help you in targeting the right audience based on age, location, interests, and other factors.
Participate actively in online public forums, groups, and communities that are of your expertise. Not only can you share information but also start to market your products and services gradually. Another way is to sponsor local events keeping your budget in mind so that your brand gets recognized and you achieve a local audience.
If you have maintained your website efficiently and your product is beginning to create some waves in the market, do not hesitate to get in touch with guest bloggers. They promote your products on their websites through blogs or links that will attract increased traffic to your website.
With so many influencers out in the market in every niche, hunt for the one who offers a good bargain. If you have the best bargaining skills, it is not tough to get the best influencer to showcase your products and services.
Online directory submission not only helps customers to find your business but also earns you valuable backlinks. Pay for premium services of only the top directory submission sites if you find them valuable for your local business. You can register for free for the rest.
Ecommerce marketing strategies need not necessarily mean high costs. You just have to build solid marketing strategies in your budget. If you do not have one, we will build it for you.
What is your take on these 10 low-budget ecommerce marketing strategies for startups and businesses? Do provide us with your valuable feedback.