Surat, a city in Gujarat India is famous for diamonds and textiles. Every day, people throng the textile markets and the diamond industries in thousands to get the best business deals. Let us discuss the best places to shop in Surat here in this article.
From the bridal lehenga to the wedding diamond sets, from the designer sarees to the kurtis, Surat has it all. To call Surat a shopper’s paradise would be an understatement. Textiles are the cheapest here and you get it in loads. Do you love diamond-studded jewelry? Surat is the place to go for it. And do not forget to fill your tummy with the yummiest Surti food. So, what are you waiting for? Let us take you on a journey to the best shopping places in Surat.
1. Ghoddod Road
Considered the shopping area of the elite and youngsters, Ghoddod Road in Surat is bustling with shoppers throughout the day. You get good picks at Rangeela Park, Regent Mall, and Jolly Arcade. This road also has a lot of jewelry shops lined that sell beautiful gold and diamond-studded ornaments. Add this to the best shopping places list and you will not be disappointed.
2. Dumas Road
It will not be wrong if we say that you can spot the entire Surat young crowd here during the weekends. The Dumas Road stretch has malls lined up- VR Mall, Central, RahulRaj, Big Bazaar, and ISKON. It is worth your time to hang out with friends here and shop at leisure.
3. Textile Market
How can we not include the textile markets in the best places to shop in Surat? Surat is famous for the innumerable textile markets dotting the main Textile Ring Road. Get inside any textile market at the start of the business hour and you will complete your shopping only in the evening when the shops close for the day. But we bet that you will not be satisfied with your shopping and you will plan your next visit soon. The textile markets in Surat are so vast and filled with the latest designs of chaniya cholis, sarees and kurtis. Bombay Market, New Bombay Market, Radhe Krishna Market, Abhinandan Market- you have many markets in the Ring Road stretch that will serve your purpose of textile shopping.
Adajan area has been steadily on the rise and it is no surprise that it is soon becoming a shopper’s delight. You have the Imperial Square Mall, Dhanmora Complex, Prime Arcade, Marvella Business Hub, Shivalik Western, Shreeji Arcade, and Sai Square Shopping Center to name a few.
5. Chauta Bazaar, Chautapul
One of the oldest shopping streets, Chauta Bazaar still holds relevance in today’s date. The onslaught of shopping malls has not decreased the charm of street shopping and Chauta Bazaar is ample proof of it. You get everything in the crowded lanes of Chauta Bazaar. Shop for imitation jewelry, dresses, kurtis, curtains, sarees, kitchen cutlery, rugs, upholstery, groceries- you name it and you will get it here both in quality and quantity. And yes, Chauta Bazaar is a must-include in the places to shop in Surat.
6. Sahara Darwaja
You are sure to get spoilt for choices here in Sahara Darwaja. From sarees to dress materials, this area has shops that sell the latest designs at affordable rates. Be ready for an explosion of color and variety. Sahara Darwaja is one of the oldest markets to shop in Surat long before the fancy malls came into existence. It is still frequented by the city folks who have struck a chord with some few trusted shops.
7. Ravivaari Bazaar, Makaipool
This market sets up only on Sundays and you are sure to find a lot of items at the cheapest prices here. From clothes to utensils, from decorative items to shoes, this temporary market set-up has it all. A replica of the flea market, the Ravivaari Bazaar attracts people from far and wide of Surat.
8. Janta Bazaar
This bazaar in Surat is where you get cheap electronic goods like mobiles and their accessories including a host of other routine electronic wares. The lanes here at the main city center are a delight for those who love to shop for electronics.
9. Zampa Bazaar, Bhagal Char Rasta
If you are a good fashion designer, try shopping at Zampa Bazaar for laces, borders, and all that is needed to make your saree look more beautiful at wholesale prices. Womenfolk come in droves to get the latest fashion laces for their chaniya choli and saree border. But even otherwise, include it in your best markets for shopping in Surat because you will be mesmerized by its vibrancy and beauty.
10. Baroda Prestige, Varachha
How can your shopping be complete without imitation jewelry and accessories? Head to Baroda Prestige in Varachha and be ready to bargain for your pick. But be sure that you shop your heart full here. From the heavy bridal wedding jewelry sets to the simple designs, Baroda Prestige is your go-to destination after you have finished your saree shopping in the textile market.
This is about the 10 best places to shop in Surat. Any person who visits Surat goes back with loads of memories (and shopping bags too) !!!
Well, we guess shopping never ends in Surat. We are sure even you would agree on this.
An e-commerce web app needs consistent communication between the client-end browser and the database-side server. If you are to provide the best user-experience to the user, the I/O bound tasks have to be fast. This is where NodeJS comes into the picture.
1. It is a cross-platform framework that runs on Windows, Linux, or MAC.
2. It offers easy scalability for e-commerce web applications.
3. It supports implementing a lot of plugins using the NPM (Node Package Manager).
4. Since it is an open-source platform, it keeps receiving upgrades.
5. It allows for caching single modules automatically thus increasing the loading speed.
6. It is an event-based platform meaning all that happens is a reaction to an event. Thus the requests are accepted and processed in loops. This event loop is a runtime part and is of great use for developing gaming apps, real-time apps, chat apps, etc.
7. It uses a single thread for handling connections while other web servers create a new thread for every new connection. This makes it suitable for web apps where multiple tasks run concurrently. Also, the app utilizes less memory because of this functionality.
10. NodeJS uses asynchronous methods to help the app execute tasks faster instead of having to wait in the queue. It instead queues callbacks in the loop in the same order as it was received.
11. It provides the option of non-blocking I/O systems thus helping to process several requests simultaneously.
12. It is an extensible and competent platform and can be customized as per the requirements.
NodeJS is best when your app has to maintain a persistent connection between the browser and the server like the e-commerce apps wherein a lot of database calls and I/O operations are required. Famous e-commerce sites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart use this app.
Employee management forms the core of business success. If you hire the right resources and manage them efficiently, they will be productive and an asset to your organization. HR management, hence, is something that cannot be ignored.
Manging people (employees) in an organization is a time-consuming affair. When you automate tasks for employee management using appropriate software, not only will it save time but also streamline processes saving your resources and money. Such automated software is called HRMS software.
HR software manages the day-to-day task of HR professionals like leave management, payroll management, roster marking, shift management, recruitment and so on. HRMS software is not meant for big organizations only. HRMS software for small businesses effectively unburdens them from employee management so that they can focus on scaling up their profits.
The benefits of proper HRMS software is immense.
It streamlines the HR processes
It removes process bottlenecks
It decreases time, resources and efforts
It reduces the manual paperwork filing and maintenance
It lowers the operational cost
It effectively communicates information between employees and management.
It increases employee resource efficiency
Selecting a proper HRMS for your enterprise is a tricky affair. Some of the best HRMS solutions available in the market may not be the best fit for your organization. Instead, it is highly recommended that you approach a good software company to either fully develop HRMS software from scratch based on your needs or make subtle changes in the available template to suit your organization’s requirements. When you customize HRMS software, look into-
HRMS software price
HRMS software solution is effective when it has all the important basic features and is user-friendly.
At Daddy’s Code, our efficient software developers have designed HRMS software that has all the best features and is easy to use.
Fully automated to provide an effortless user experience.
User-friendly and easy-to-use interface for convenience
Easy navigation to effortlessly allow access to its varied features
Fully scalable for future addition of features
Customizable as per the enterprise processes
Employee self-service module so that employees can view and fill in their goals, plans, and work completion
Real-time dashboard to effectively monitor and take quick decisions.
Contact us and ask for a free trial of our HRMS software. We customize the software as per your enterprise needs.
Is your e-commerce website not getting the desired visitors? Are you struggling with leads and conversions in spite of your product being good? Is the bounce rate high for your website?
Do you know that your e-commerce web design may be the culprit?
The quality of your web design helps to convert a visitor into a potential customer. If you are worried about the increasing bounce rates, have a relook at your website. Your website design may not be up to the mark.
Here, we list out 12 essential e-commerce website design strategies & tips for your online store.
1. Attractive High-Quality Images
Invest in high-quality, attractive images for your e-commerce website. A well-optimized image with high resolution attracts viewers immediately. You can also buy good-quality images online.
2. Good Content
Avoid too much descriptive content and lengthy sentences or paragraphs. Let it be simple and to-the-point. Use simple words that a layman would understand. Let it adequately convey the message.
3. Minimal Design
Keep your website design simple. The visitors, for sure, will not appreciate designs that are too complicated, no matter how creative it is. Stick to standard layouts and if you still want to stand out from the crowd, be creative with the images or videos.
4. Good Use Of Colors & Font Styles
Experimenting with colors and fonts is good as long as it gels with your website design. The website font has to be easily readable. It has to complement the background color. It should not strain the user’s eyes.
5. Use Of Whitespace
Whitespace increases readability. This negative space is for content prioritization and element positioning. Lack of whitespace makes your website look full and disorganized. It may result in a higher bounce rate.
6. Clear Navigation
The e-commerce website navigation has to help the visitor to go into the detailed pages as well as come out of it easily and fast. Ensure that the visitors find what they are looking for on your website without confusion.
Viewers prefer scrolling to clicks. It does not mean that you have a single-page e-commerce website design. But, avoid too many clicks that may distract the viewer. For instance, let all the details about a product be on a single page.
Videos are a useful and most-desired supplement to the content. Create videos that help users easily relate to the product. This will increase brand perception. If a video does not fit a functional purpose, omit it. Otherwise, it will slow down the loading speed of your website.
9. Animated Navigation
Animated navigations will help the e-commerce website to drive visitors through the conversion funnel. It guides the users to move to a detailed view.
10. Dominant Call-To-Actions (CTAs)
Your purpose to create an e-commerce website is to convert visitors to customers. CTAs come into the picture here. CTAs can be used for different user actions like sign-up for newsletters, buy, fill in name, emails, contact number and so on.
11. Responsive Website
A responsive e-commerce website provides a seamless mobile experience to users. With 80% of the internet search coming from mobile devices, its optimization cannot be ignored.
12. Website Optimization
An e-commerce website design can be optimized for conversions through some important techniques.
→ Induce keyword-related content on the website.
→ Write blogs and articles consistently for organic ranking
→ Headlines, URL slugs, meta descriptions, title tags- make all pages search engine optimized.
→ Work on backlinks and internal links.
→ Build a responsive website
→ Optimize images for website
→ Use the alt attribute for images
→ Speed up the pages
→ Add a sitemap to your website for easy crawling of bots
→ Add Schema markup to the HTML of your pages
→ Add social links & testimonials
On-page SEO is important for ranking in the search engine page results (SERPs).
A website is the first impression of your business for any visitor. Let your e-commerce website design do the talking. Here, we have listed the top 12 e-commerce website design strategies that will help you get visitors to your site. Take the services of a good e-commerce website development company so that your visitors convert to potential customers. Work on it and you are sure to get the desired results.
Include These 22 Important Features in Your Grocery Delivery App
Grocery shopping is no easy task. You wait in the queue. You miss shopping for a few items. Walking in the long aisle looking at the price of each item is time-consuming. Shopping for groceries is inconvenient and a waste of time too.
It is precisely these factors that people prefer to shop for groceries online. Grofers app, Amazon grocery app and the recent JioMart app have already set good examples. If you are interested in an online grocery store, this is the right time to go for it.
But sets apart a good online grocery app from the rest? Its features have to be user-friendly and unique. Let us have a look at the features that have to be incorporated into a good online grocery shopping app.
1. User Registration- User registration through varied means like email, mobile number and login through the already existing Google account is a must when designing a good online grocery app.
2. Profile Management- The users will have to fill in details like the primary address, secondary address, pincode, contact details, etc to enable easy home delivery of the ordered products. Also, the pincode helps the grocery delivery app to estimate the time needed for the product to be delivered. This displayed estimated delivery date helps customers to plan their purchase accordingly.
3. Sales and offers- The offers and discounts should be displayed in the form of sliding banners on the home page to entice customers to shop or at least click on it.
4. Search Products- The product search feature should be very powerful so as to enable easy search through filters and product sorting.
5. Search Suggestions- When the user starts typing their product query in the search box, a text box appears below with product search suggestions. This feature is an AI algorithm based on popular searches and the user search activity history.
6. Bulk purchases- This feature in the online grocery shopping app helps customers to order in bulk. But usually, an order limit is set so that the benefit is not misused by a few.
7. Schedule delivery time- The schedule delivery date feature is to select appropriate delivery time and date by the users as per their convenience.
8. Item listing- The users can keep on adding items to the cart. These listed items can be purchased or removed from the cart at the final checkout session just before the bill payment. The users are given an option to save the deleted items for a later purchase.
9. Shopping Cart- The shopping cart will include the added items. It will have options for the product quantity, its price, and the product link. The users can delete the product or save it for later purchase.
10. Checkout Process- The step-by-step checkout process will guide you until the final payment and thereby, the confirmation of your order. It will also give the user the option to cancel the checkout before the final payment. The address selection, special note and the billing address in case of multiple saved addresses are also required.
11. Cost calculator- This feature helps the users to track their expenses and make adjustments based on their budget before making the purchase.
12. Convenient payment gateway- The payment feature will integrate varied payment gateway plugins like mobile wallet, money card, net banking, cash-on-delivery, and so on.
13. Delivery status- Integrate the tracking option in the online grocery app. This will help users know the delivery status including the date and time.
14. Order Management- The order management in a grocery delivery app allows customers to cancel the order, track the order, submit a review of the product, reorder the same item, and view the order history.
15. Pincode Delivery- When the user types in the pincode, the estimated delivery date and the option of availability of cash-on-delivery are displayed. Alternately, the pincode can be displayed based on user location access.
16. Re-order grocery items- In the ordered item’s history, the user is shown the option of reordering previously purchased products. This saves them from having to search the item all over again.
17. Recommendations (Products for you)- Based on the user’s search history and preferences, the grocery shopping app suggests products or brands to the users.
18. Online chat- The chat feature in the on-demand grocery app helps users to have their queries resolved fast.
19. Push Notifications- This is to keep the users notified of the discounts, offers, new launches of products and so on.
20. Pickup Points- Through this option, users can pick up the ordered item from selected pick up points in their town at a time convenient to them.
21. Customer feedback- This feature allows customers to review and comment on the purchased items. It helps in better user-experiences. The businesses can use the feedback to strategize the product’s usefulness, its quality assurance, updates and other product launches.
22. Customer loyalty programs- Businesses can provide referral programs to customers and offer incentives in the form of coupon codes or product discounts.
The online grocery shopping app development is not something that can be attempted by everyone. It requires detail, perfection, and commitment. Get it done by a professional who has past experience in mobile app development. Do not compromise on quality for a lesser budget. It will result in a crappy app that will provide the worst user-experience.
Native Mobile App or a Hybrid Mobile App? Which is Better?
The biggest and unresolved question when it comes to developing a mobile app is-
Do we go for a native app or a hybrid mobile app?
Native apps are those which are written for specific platforms like Android or iOS. A native app written for Android will not run on iOS mobile. A hybrid mobile app has elements from web applications and is developed for a specific platform. It is a web app wrapped in a native container that loads the information on the page as the user navigates through it.
Let us discuss some points that will help you to decide if you have to go with a native mobile app or a hybrid mobile app-
1. User-experience including performance speed
If your mobile app is for your business, then a hybrid app or Android app will suffice.
But, if you are planning on a gaming mobile app that requires speed and intense animation, go with an Android mobile app or iOS mobile app as per your audience location. High-graphics oriented apps are best when designed as a native app for specific platforms like Android or iOS.
This may sound clichéd, but we all know that user experience can make or break the success of your mobile app. It makes no sense to design a hybrid mobile app just for the heck of it and then go about fixing your app because your users complain of a bad user interface or performance-related issues.
2. Time, resources and cost
One more aspect is the time factor. If you are ready to wait longer, go for a native app.
But, if you want your mobile app ASAP, a hybrid mobile app is the answer. With it, you have to maintain one code base and release it across multiple platforms. You will save on resources and thus the overall cost.
3. Use factor
Another aspect that you can consider is designing a hybrid mobile app first and releasing it in the market to see how much it succeeds. This is also called the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) development technique.
Based on your MVP, you get initial feedback from users and you can improvise on it.
A full feature-loaded native mobile app can be developed later if you feel that your app is getting adequate response from users and it has the potential to succeed in the market.
Even though the initial investment is high for a native mobile app, you stand to gain superior user-experience and functionality.
The mobile app development agency should make their clients aware of the benefits and limitations of both the hybrid app as well as the native app. An Android mobile app or an iOS mobile app should be recommended when strategies and the need for the app are strong and clear and the clients are willing to pay for it.